Once you upskill in Accounting, the possibilities are endless
Upskill with practical finance and accounting courses whatever your experience. Get qualified in accounting, advance your career & earn more. Accounting Technicians earn up to €37,500 per annum.
Our students rate us 4.8/5 stars
“Very satisfied student.”“This certification looks amazing on my resume and has opened up so many opportunities for my career and professional development.”
- Fast track your career with a formal education in Accounting
- Receive a Certificate in Accounting & Diploma in Accounting
- Become a qualified member of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- AAT is the world’s leading body for accounting technicians with more than 140K members
- Gain the Payroll knowledge you need to stand out from the crowd with our accredited Diploma in Payroll.
- It will further enhance your payroll skills, enabling you to pursue a career in the payroll sector as a Payroll Manager or Senior Payroll Officer.
Learn more Get your free course guide
Everything you need to know before enrolling
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
Download your free course guide
Absolutely. The Career Academy offers a variety of Accountancy courses that you can complete online at your own pace with unlimited tutor support.
Yes, AAT qualifications are internationally recognised. Gaining an AAT Accounting Qualification and becoming a member of AAT gives employers the confidence that you meet industry recognised standards.
The AAT Accounting Pathway Program offered by The Career Academy is an accounting path well worth travelling. It will really get your accounting career really moving. This is the program for those who love to take bold steps to champion their career. It’s unique to The Career Academy and specially designed for those working, or who have worked in an entry through to intermediate level accounting role. Comprising of a Certificate in Accounting, a Diploma in Accounting, plus the AAT Certified Accounting Technician Program, it’s a pathway for those with the desire to gain a formal qualification and recognition of their experience. Plus, this Program will enable you to gain certified accounting technician status.
An AAT Qualification takes anywhere from 6 months to 18 months in duration, depending on how much time you can commit to study.
AAT enables you to become an certified accounting technician and member of the Association of Accounting technicians.
Most students study accounting online with The Career Academy where they have unlimited tutor support and 24/7 access to their course material.
Absolutely. By all accounts, accounting is a career winner. You can achieve global recognition and evaluate your earnings once you study an accounting qualification. The choice of Career Academy Accountancy courses is exceptional; they cater for beginners right through to those who are already established in their careers. And when it comes to earnings, there are limitless possibilities.