Certificate in Accounts Payable and Receivable
Manage accounts payable and receivable like a professionalThe Career Academy Certificate in Accounts Payable and Receivable offers students an excellent learning and professional development opportunity. Explore budgeting, financial forecasting and cashflow management and complete a course endorsed by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service. Learn how to approach accounts payable or receivable using Excel spreadsheets or accounting software, reconcile accounts, and correctly process invoices. Enrol today to upskill into a viable career.
Or Call 01 437 8559
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Study at your own pace – students generally complete one module per-week. See our free course guide for detailed duration information.
Get Qualified & Earn More
Advance your accounting career
Be awarded with an industry-recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
I FELT LIKE THERE WAS A CLEAR OUTCOME WITH WHAT I COULD DO WITH THE CAREER ACADEMY'S COURSES!
Almost immediately, it was the AAT Accounting Technician Pathway Program that caught her eye. ‘It offered me the accounting theory that I needed, with the option to add “Accounting Technician” status to my name, along with applying all my theoretical knowledge into practice through the use of accounting software such as Xero. It was also a lot more value for money than other courses I had researched.‘
- Work towards becoming an Excel & Xerol hero
- Connect with tutoring by experienced professionals
- Engage with software that streamlines Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Gain practical skills to apply in a business environment
- Earn 30 Continuing Professional Development hours
- Get experience with the accounting/bookkeeping system widely used across business environments
The Certificate in Accounts Payable and Receivable
comprises the following 4 courses;
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- Accounting with Xero
International Accreditation at the highest level
- ICOES is an International Organisation that accredits credible and verifiable qualifications, so you can rest assured you’re completing a qualification that you can have faith in
- This internationally accredited certificate holds immense value, not only boosting market recognition but also serves as a prominent testament of accomplishments.
Why The Career Academy?
We’re an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have over 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
" As soon as I upgraded my CV, I was invited for a job interview and got the job! "
" Following the completion of this course I have been successful in being offered an Administration role which involves some training courses "
" You wanted me to let you know how I got on with any interviews. I got an office admin role!!! So glad to did the course. "
I've never studied online before so I had no idea how this was going to go, but the price of getting a Diploma in Accounting with the Career Academy meant I didn't need a student loan. It was worth the risk.
The Career Academy has given me the opportunity not only to educate myself with accounting software programs but to also receive certification from the software company themselves. It looks amazing on my resume and has opened up so many more job opportunities
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
This course costs €399.00 or only €25 per week on a no-deposit, interest-free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 15 hours, and you’ll have up to 6 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week, but if life gets busy, you can apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon completing this course, you could obtain work as a Bookkeeper, Office Administrator, Financial Controller or Payroll Administrator.
Contact a friendly student advisor on 01 437 8559 to learn about potential career outcomes and where our courses could take you. You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 14-day cooling-off period (trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to review all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money-back guarantee*.
Yes. Becoming certified in accounts payable and receivable may increase your job prospects and earning potential.