AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting
Watch your job prospects soarThe AAT Diploma in Accounting includes learning across basic, advanced, management, and taxation accounting – plus, you will enhance your task management skills and get ready to complete full financial statements. This Diploma in Accounting comes with graduate membership to the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) and the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA). An advanced qualification that builds on the practical accounting skills and knowledge gained through the Certificate in Accounting, it’s also a pathway to becoming a Certified Accounting Technician Enrol now to enhance your accounting skills and pursue a career in accounting, finance or business.
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Study at your own pace – students generally complete one module per-week. See our free course guide for detailed duration information.
Get Qualified & Earn More
Advance your accounting career
Be awarded with an industry-recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
- Understand issues in income determination & asset valuation
- Learn about performance measurement & CVP Analysis
- Get an advanced qualification to build on the Certificate of Accounting
- Receive student membership to AAT on enrolment
- Access industry connections, support & guidance – plus graduate membership to IPA
- Attain Accounting Technician status on completion
- Gain FREE access to the CCH Wheelers eLibrary with over 50 popular textbooks, including the Practical Accounting Guide
- Accounting & Business Prior Knowledge Quiz
- Accounting using Microsoft Excel
- Accounting and Business
- Determining Profit
- Issues in Income Determination & Asset Valuation
- Accounting Principles Assessment
- Tracking Cash & Controlling Assets
- Internal Decision Making
- Analysing Financial Reports
- Advanced Accounting Principles Assessment
- Cost Classification
- Costing Methods
- Product & Process Costing
- Standard Costs & Variance Analysis
- Management Accounting Assessment
- Activity Based Costing
- Budgeting & CVP Analysis
- Performance Management & Measurement
- Inventory Management & Planning
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- Advanced Management Accounting Assessment
- Fundamentals of Income Tax
- Fundamentals of VAT
- Preparing Sole Trader Accounts
- Preparing Partnership Accounts
- Preparing Accounts for Not-for-profit Club or Society
- Verification, Completeness & Justification
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Accounting Systems & Controls
- External Auditing
Get FREE student membership to the Association of Accounting Technicians
Upon enrolling in this course, you can apply to receive a student membership to the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) and The Career Academy will pay for your first 12 months FREE.
The Career Academy will also cover your exam fees so you can become a full AAT member once you have completed your course.
An AAT membership is proof to prospective employers that your course is backed up by a respected professional body, and will give you an edge when it comes to the job hunt with many employers.
PAYMENT PLAN FROM €25 PER WEEK
PAY IN FULL AND SAVE €304
Pay your course fees upfront and benefit from a €304 discount, with a 14 day money-back guarantee.
Why The Career Academy?
We're an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
" As soon as I upgraded my CV, I was invited for a job interview and got the job! "
" Following the completion of this course I have been successful in being offered an Administration role which involves some training courses "
" You wanted me to let you know how I got on with any interviews. I got an office admin role!!! So glad to did the course. "
I've never studied online before so I had no idea how this was going to go, but the price of getting a Diploma in Accounting with the Career Academy meant I didn't need a student loan. It was worth the risk.
The Career Academy has given me the opportunity not only to educate myself with accounting software programs but to also receive certification from the software company themselves. It looks amazing on my resume and has opened up so many more job opportunities
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
This course costs €1,154.00 or only €25 per week on a no-deposit, interest-free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
Yes, you can apply for RPL for this if you already have other accounting qualifications or experience.
This course takes approximately 300 hours, and you’ll have up to 12 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week, but if life gets busy, you can apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon completing this course, you could obtain work as an Accountant, Bookkeeper, Accounting Technician, Senior Finance Officer, Payroll Manager, Tax Agent or Management Accountant.
Contact a friendly student advisor on 01 437 8559 to learn about potential career outcomes and where our courses could take you. You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 14-day cooling-off period (trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to review all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money-back guarantee*.
If you’re eager to enhance your practical accounting skills and pursue a career in accounting, finance or business, then the AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting is a must. This course is also an excellent skill builder for students who run their own businesses.