AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting
Once you qualify, your job prospects will soar
The complete package
- Gain AAT Student Membership on enrolment, giving you access to a wealth of advice and support to guide you through your studies and into your future career
- Get access to The Career Centre – get a FREE CV Review & job tips to help you succeed
- FREE access to the CCH Wheelers eLibrary with over 50 textbooks to help you study.
- Receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email
- Get a formal qualification and become a qualified accounting techncian and member of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
Potential Career Outcomes
This qualification prepares you to take on a huge range of practical Accounting roles. The Career Academy’s Accounting graduates are often employed in small businesses or within the finance department of larger companies. On completion of this course, you may apply for jobs such as:
- Accounting Technician
- Senior Finance Officer
- Payroll Manager
- Tax Agent
- Management Accountant
Qualification Code: ABKI1071
Start date: Get instant access within 1 business day.
Duration: Approximately 300 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Access time: You’ll have 24/7 access to your course material for up to 12 months until you complete.
Delivery and support: 100% online with unlimited tutor support via phone and email. Ask questions anytime and your professional tutors will respond during business hours.
Assessments: Includes practical assessments, case studies, multiple choice questions, quizzes and written assessments.
Qualification information: Be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate of achievement on successful completion of this course.
Investment: €995 + GST or only €25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
Disclaimer: At least 2+ years of accounting experience OR complete the Certificate in Bookkeeping or Certificate in Accounting. If you do not have 2+ years accounting experience, you should enrol into the Accounting Pathway Program which includes both the Certificate in Accounting and Diploma in Accounting
Consisting of the following modules
Comprising the following modules:
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Office Ergonomics & Data Entry
- Effective Business Communication
- Producing Business Documents
- Organise Meetings
- Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Accounting & Business Prior Knowledge Quiz
- Access and save excel templates.
- How to open an Excel file and save this using a specific name.
- Identify and apply formulas and functions to calculate data.
- How to add content, such as pictures and charts, to spreadsheets.
- Apply filters to spreadsheet data.
- Demonstrate how to sort and manipulate spreadsheet data.
- Apply a range of formatting styles to spreadsheet data.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of auditing
- Demonstrate the importance of professional ethics
- Evaluate the audited entity’s system of internal control
- Evaluate audit procedures for obtaining audit evidence
- Evaluate the planning process
- Evaluate audit procedures
This Course is accredited by ICOES
The International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Receive unlimited support from experienced tutors!
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed.
They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an Industry & Employer Recognised Certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy and a Certificate by IPA. These are industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
Ready to start learning?
1. Click on “Get Started Now”
2. Decide payment option – full payment or no deposit, interest free payment plan from only €25/week
3. Receive your course login details via email and start learning!
Download a FREE course guide to find out more
Fill in this form to discover where The Career Academy can take you!
Complete this form & learn about:
✓ Pricing and payment options
✓ Course information
✓ Compare other related courses
✓ Receive a FREE course consultation
✓ Everything you need to know before enrolling!