ABKI1020 – Introduction to Accounting Basics
Want to learn accounting?
Start your new career with our easy introductory accounting course. You’ll gain a general understanding of accounting with a focus on core concepts and basic skills that will teach you the fundamentals of accounting. You will learn to interpret financial statements, undertake financial analysis, cash flow, budgeting and forecasting techniques. Study at your own pace, at a time that suits you with our flexible online learning.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Understand accounting under different business structures: company, partnership, sole trader.
- Understand, analyse and interpret a balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement.
- Forecast business revenues and expenses.
- Analyse the profitability and efficiency of your business.
What our students say
★★★★★ “Course content and progression were very clear, and I did not have any need to contact the tutor for assistance. Overall great course – thanks.” – Alice Young
★★★★★ “This was recommended by my manager who is the Fixed Accountant and I work under her, she thought a basis in accounting would be useful as we touch multiply parts of the business included Balance Sheet and P&L. The course was very well structured and easy to follow what was required” – Stefanie Downes
Investment: €199 or from only €25 per week with our interest FREE payment plan. Click here to enrol now
Delivery and support: This course is delivered online with tutor support via email or phone.
Access Time: You have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Pathway opportunities: We highly recommend you consider our Certificate in Accounting.
This course includes the following topics
- ABKG204 – Business Types and Structures
- ABKG215 – What is Accounting?
- ABKG211 – Transactions and Definitions
- ABKG104 – Accounts and Definitions
- ABKG101 – Accounting for Transactions
- ABKG105 – Accounts and Financial Statements
- ABKI162 – Introduction to VAT