Diploma in Xero
Gain an advanced workforce ready skill set in Xero
All the right choices
- You’ll be provided with comprehensive one-on-one tutor support
- Flexible start dates – enrol online and start when you are ready
- Complete your studies online, at your own pace
- With the course approved by the CPD Certification Service, you’ll gain 40 continuing professional development hours.
- This course is accredited by the International Association of Accounting Processionals.
- The course has been developed and delivered by an IAB Accredited Training Provider
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner – you’ll receive updated course material with the latest Xero functions, tips and tricks
- Upon successful completion, you’ll receive Xero’s official advisor certification in addition to your course qualification.
Covering the following modules
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Xero Chart of Accounts
- Managing Contacts with Xero
- Xero Sales, Invoices, Quotes & Inventory
- Xero Purchases & Bills
- Reconciliation & Managing Accounts in Xero
- Introduction to Xero Reporting
- Introduction to Xero Add-ons
- Introduction to Learn Xero Online
- Setting up Xero Payroll
- Managing Payroll Items with Xero
- New Employee & Time Off Requests with Xero
- Pay Templates in Xero
- Pay Runs in Xero
- Payslips, Reporting & Filing in Xero
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Aged Receivables & Payables in Xero
- Managing Fixed Assets with Xero
- Budgeting with Xero
- Tracking Categories in Xero
- Report Preparation and Analysis in Xero
- Customising Templates in Xero
- Introduction to Projects and Expenses
- Advanced Certificate in Xero Assessment
Receive access to Xero’s official advisor certification. This contains assessment questions to test your knowledge and understanding of Xero, based on what you have learned in the Certificate in Xero, Certificate in Xero Payroll and Advanced Certificate in Xero. This certification is issued by Xero and is a frequent request of employers.
Qualification Code: ABKI4026
Duration: 40 hours, study at your own pace
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises.
Start date: Get Instant access within 1 business day
Access Time: You will have six months to complete this course once you enrol.
Delivery and Support: This course is delivered 100% online with professional tutor support via email.
Qualification Information: Upon successful completion, receive Xero’s official advisor certification in addition to your course qualification.
Investment: €499 or from only €25 per week on an interest FREE payment plan
This course is accredited by ICOES
The International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Receive unlimited support from experienced tutors!
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed.
They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an Industry & Employer Recognised Certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
Ready to start learning?
1. Click on “Get Started Now”
2. Decide payment option – full payment or no deposit, interest free payment plan from only €25/week
3. Receive your course login details via email and start learning!