Diploma in Psychology, Counselling and Mental Health
Master the skills to manage and motivate others and study psychology and counselling online today!
Why Choose Us?
- Learn to deal with people positively by understanding their behaviour
- Advance your career by improving your communication and people management skills
- Gain a foundation for working in counselling online and offline in sessions, management or education
- Receive a FREE 12 month student membership to the International Association for Counselling
- Delivered by a Psychology & Mental Health specialist
- Complete online in your own time, at your own pace
- Understand the signs, symptoms and possible treatments of adult mental health problems
- Build your confidence and skills when relating to people with mental health issues
Investment: €899 or from only €25 per week on an interest FREE payment plan.
Assessments: 17 Course Modules, split up between “Certificate in Psychology & Counselling” and “Certificate in Mental Health”
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email.
Duration: 18 Months.
Start date: Get Instant access within 1 business day
Entry requirements: No previous experience necessary
About the developers: This course has been developed by highly qualified psychologists with many years working experience.
Psychology & Counselling Course Modules
- PSCG205 – Stress
- PSCG101 – Abnormal behaviour
- PSCG144 – Individual Behaviour
- PSCG139 – Group behaviour
- PSCG166 – Methods of dealing with psychological problems
- PSCG112 – Conflict resolution
- PSCG149 – Interpersonal communication skills
Mental Health Course Modules
- PSCG241 – Introduction to Mental Health
- PSCG242 – Risk and Protective Factors
- PSCG250 – Stress
- PSCG244 – Helping Yourself and Others
- PSCG243 – Mental Health in the Workplace
- PSCG245 – Suicide Risk & Intervention
- PSCG246 – Recognise & Respond to Domestic Violence
- PSCG247 – Aged Care and Support Services
- PSCG248 – Psychotherapeutic and Pharmacological Treatments in Mental Health
- PSCG249 – Ethical Responsibilities of Mental Health Professionals
This Course is accredited by ICOES
The International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Receive unlimited support from experienced tutors!
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed.
They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an Industry & Employer Recognised Certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
Ready to start learning?
1. Click on “Get Started Now”
2. Decide payment option – full payment or no deposit, interest free payment plan from only €25/week
3. Receive your course login details via email and start learning!