Diploma in Business Administration
Sharpen your skills & move up the ladderWhy study business administration? Because you’re smart, and you know learning never stops. When you enrol for a business administration diploma online, you give yourself the gift of knowledge. Building on the administrative skills gained across our Certificate in Business Administration or Certificate in Reception & Office Support, this course opens the door to applications to office manager positions. The Career Academy Diploma in Business Administration teaches you to plan and review systems and procedures, manage projects across milestones and timeframes – and work smarter on MS Word. Enrol today to level up.
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access within 1 business day
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Study at your own pace – students generally complete one module per-week. See our free course guide for detailed duration information.
Be awarded with an industry-recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
- Explore accounting software with accounting with Sage & Quickbooks
- Get an introduction to project management
- Power up your CV with industry-recognised certification
- The Career Academy is a Xero Partner
- Learn about managing accounts payable, accounts receivable & cash management
- Receive comprehensive tutor support via phone, email & chat
- Upskill and be awarded a certificate of achievement
- Effective Business Communication
- Office Ergonomics & Data Entry
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Creating Documents
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service Strategies
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service Skills
- Organise Schedules & Meetings
- Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Accounting with Xero
- Accounting with Sage and Quickbooks
- Introduction to Project Management
- Establishing Timelines and Milestones
- Project Implementation, Completion and Evaluation
- Using Microsoft Excel
PAYMENT PLAN FROM €25 PER WEEK
PAY IN FULL AND SAVE €304
Pay your course fees upfront and benefit from a €304 discount, with a 14 day money-back guarantee.
Why The Career Academy?
We're an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
" As soon as I upgraded my CV, I was invited for a job interview and got the job! "
" Following the completion of this course I have been successful in being offered an Administration role which involves some training courses "
" You wanted me to let you know how I got on with any interviews. I got an office admin role!!! So glad to did the course. "
I've never studied online before so I had no idea how this was going to go, but the price of getting a Diploma in Accounting with the Career Academy meant I didn't need a student loan. It was worth the risk.
The Career Academy has given me the opportunity not only to educate myself with accounting software programs but to also receive certification from the software company themselves. It looks amazing on my resume and has opened up so many more job opportunities
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
There are no entry requirements or prerequisites to enrol on this course. You can enrol online directly by clicking on “Enrol Now” and following the prompts.
Alternatively, you can enrol over the phone with our friendly student advisors – call 01 437 8559 or email email@example.com
This course costs €999.00 or only €25 per week on a no-deposit, interest-free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 300 hours, and you’ll have up to 12 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week, but if life gets busy, you can apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon completing this course, you could obtain work as an Administrator or Receptionist.
Contact a friendly student advisor on 01 437 8559 to learn about potential career outcomes and where our courses could take you. You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 14-day cooling-off period (trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to review all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money-back guarantee*.
This Diploma builds on the practical administration skills and knowledge obtained through the Certificate in Business Administration or Reception & Office Support. You’ll learn how to plan and review administration systems, manage payroll services and handle meetings and conferences.