HPTI1018 – Event Management & Wedding Planning to Business Pathway
Start your own Event Management and Wedding Planning Business!
Learn the essential skills needed to work in the wedding and event management industries! Whether you want to plan the perfect party, nail the wedding from arrival to ‘I do’, or simply create a night that guests will never forget, our courses will teach you everything you need to know!
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Complete this course and be knowledgeable enough to start your own wedding planning business
- Gain a Certificate to add to your portfolio
- Clear overview of the most common event types
- Plan your business for success
- Developed by experienced Event Managers & Wedding Planners
- Receive expert guidance from a business coach on how to start and manage your new business
Investment: €1,495 or from only €25 a week on our interest FREE payment plan!
Assessments: Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments.
Start date: Get instant access to your course
Delivery and support: Online with expert tutor support via email or phone.
Access time: We allow up to 12 months access to this course.
Duration: Approximately 280 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Event Management Modules
- HPTG114 – Scope and Nature of Event Management
- HPTG145 – Developing the Concept
- HPTG146 – Physical and Human Resources
- HPTG147 – Project Logistics
- HPTG148 – Marketing an Event
- HPTG149 – Financial Management
- HPTG150 – Risk Management
- HPTG151 – Staging the Event
- HPTG152 – After the Event
Wedding Planning Modules
- HPTG135 – Introduction to Weddings
- HPTG143 – Planning a Wedding
- HPTG137 – Managing People for a Wedding
- HPTG136 – Managing Locations Associated with a Wedding
- HPTG134 – Managing the Programme
- HPTG138 – Managing Services in Support of a Wedding
- HPTG139 – Managing the Wedding Client
- HPTG140 – Managing the Wedding Day
- HPTG142 – Planning Your Wedding Business
- HPTG141 – Operating a Wedding Business
Start Your Own Business
- ABKI201 – Starting Up
- ABKG186 – Preparing your Business Plan
- MGTG129 – Marketing and Social Media
- ABKI122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cash flow Management
- ABKG185 – Planning for Profit
- ABKI214 – Fundamentals of Payroll
- ABKII113 – Fundamentals of VAT
- ABKI189 – Financial Statement Analysis
The International Live Events Association has endorsed The Career Academy as an Approved Education Partner. They have accredited The Career Academy’s Certificate in Event Management.
Endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality
All of our Tourism and Hospitality courses have been officially endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality.
The Career Academy is a member of the Dublin Chamber of Commerce
“The Career Academy are fully committed to helping to develop and support Irish students so they can succeed in their career or business. One of the Dublin Chamber’s objectives is to support and inspire business vitality and success – and together The Career Academy and Dublin Chamber are keen to further support. We look forward to welcoming you as a new member once you graduate to continue your journey and success in your business. There are a number of members benefits including connecting, networking events, learning, maximise and grow your business, business savings, acting as a voice for business and being a platform for success. The Career Academy will award students a 12 month subscription for membership to the Dublin Chamber on completion of the chosen course. We look forward to welcoming you.” – Paul Byrne, Head of Membership Development, Dublin Chamber of Commerce
What our students say about this course
Receive Unlimited Support From Experienced Professionals
Our tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. Students receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Jessica (Administration Tutor)
I made a decision to diversify my skillset and jumped on the Career Academy medical reception course. From the very beginning I knew I had the support network I needed to succeed in this course. The tutors are available for any questions and give helpful feedback. I have especially appreciated the help of Jessica Duiker who has encouraged me to continue to do the best I can with each assessment. Studying at home during COVID19 has been a great use of my downtime. I'll come out of this with a fresh new qualification and ready to get back into the workforce.
Melissa (Administration Tutor)
Melissa was very helpful in answering my questions . This course suits my circumstances and the value for money is resonable.
Becky (Administration Tutor)
It was wonderful experience studied with career academy.I admire both Jessica Duiker and Becky caulfield.They have done amazing job.Really helpful and check each and every part of assessment.I really appreciate Becky caulfield's participation by replying back to even in student discussion.Also, help desk (receptionist) is admirable for their quick responses.Well done team!!
Louise (Administration Tutor)
I am loving my course so far it has alot more content than i thought it would the assinments are challenging the tutors have been great (louise) gives great feedback and lets you know on areas you need to improve on or have done well on overall i am very happy with the course
Want to know more about this course?
Complete this form & learn about:
Pricing and payment options
Compare other related courses
Receive a FREE course consultation
Everything you need to know before enrolling!