HPTI1008 – Certificate in Wedding Planning
Enrol in the most hands-on, comprehensive Wedding Planning course available!
If you love the romance of weddings and enjoy the challenge of planning every tiny detail, this course will equip you with the knowledge to have a successful career as a wedding planner. With our Certificate in Wedding Planning you’ll be ready to start your own business, work for a bridal consultancy or at a wedding venue.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Gain a qualification to add to your CV
- Clear overview of all elements of the big day
- Understand how to set up and successfully run your business
This course is designed for
- Aspiring wedding planners
- Event planners wanting to add weddings to their portfolio
- Those about to get married and would like to save costs in wedding planning
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Investment: €499 or from only €25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
Assessment: 10 modules / 10 assignments. On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded a Certificate in Wedding Planning.
Duration: 100 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months before you complete.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via email or phone.
This course covers ten modules
- HPTG135 – Introduction to Weddings
- HPTG143 – Planning a Wedding
- HPTG137 – Managing people for a Wedding
- HPTG136 – Managing Locations Associated with a Wedding
- HPTG134 – Managing the Programme
- HPTG138 – Managing Services in Support of a Wedding
- HPTG139 – Managing the Wedding Client
- HPTG140 – Managing the Wedding Day
- HPTG142 – Planning Your Wedding Business
- HPTG141 – Operating a Wedding Business
What our students say
★★★★★ “Ever since I planned my own weddings, I have dreamed of making Wedding Planning a career. But until I started this course, I had no idea how much more I needed to learn to work as a professional. The course is preparing me working with clients and I am excited about completing and being able to plan my first wedding for a couple.” Jenny Connelly
Watch an example of the kind of content you’ll be learning with our Hospitality and Tourism courses!
Download a FREE course guide!
Fill in this form to discover where The Career Academy can take you!