ADMI1006 – Certificate in Medical Terminology
Understand medical terminology and get a certificate in only 10 weeks!
This course is designed for people with no or limited medical training, who would like to work in a medical environment. You’ll develop the skills needed to communicate clearly and effectively using medical terminology.
- Understand medical terminology and abbreviations
- Gain a professional certificate recognised by employers
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
- Increase your chances of a new job or promotion
- Get your foot through the door as a medical professional!
- Get a FREE 12-month membership to IAHA on completion.
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
★★★★★ “Easy access, being a busy mum it worked well with my schedule. I just want to thank the tutors for taking their time to assess all my work, provide me with information when it was needed and for sharing their knowledge with me in this course.” – Louise Moka
Investment: €399 or only €25 per week with our interest free payment plan. Click here to enrol now
Assessment: 10 modules / 10 assignments
Delivery: Online with tutor support via email or phone.
Duration: 100 hours, 10 weeks, submitting one modules per week. To be completed within 6 months.
About the developers and tutors: This course has been developed by medical experts and business administration professionals.
This course covers ten comprehensive modules
1. ADMG141 – Scope and Nature of Medical Terminology
2. ADMG101 – Anatomical Terms and Structures
3. ADMG123 – Medical Equipment and Procedures
4. ADMG131 – Pharmacological Terminology
5. ADMG124 – Musculoskeletal System
6. ADMG103 – Cardiovascular, Lymphatic and Immune System
7. ADMG137 – Respiratory and Reproductive Systems
8. ADMG111 – Digestive and Excretory Systems
9. ADMG119 – The Skin
10. ADMG126 – Nervous and Sensory Systems
Free membership to IAHA
The Career Academy is proud to partner with the Irish Association of Health Care Assistants (IAHA). Get a FREE 12-month membership to IAHA on completion.