Certificate in Personal Training and Nutrition
Get work-fitAre you considering pursuing a career in fitness, personal training or nutrition? We’ve created one of the best value course bundles in the market to help you realise your potential in this exciting industry. All lessons are designed by leaders in the fitness and personal training industry. Once, you’ve completed this course bundle, you’ll know how to get your fitness business started, how to progress within an established brand, effective marketing strategies, OHS, client retention and efficient record-keeping systems. This course is not delivered by The Career Academy – but OCA – one of our education partners.
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Study at your own pace – students generally complete one module per-week. See our free course guide for detailed duration information.
Gain unparalleled insight
Be awarded with a certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
- 100% online and on-demand – Enrol at any time and study on your own terms. Assessments are designed to improve comprehension rather than test the recall of facts in a timed setting.
- Real world, industry-led learning – Our courses are designed in collaboration with institutions, employers and industry experts to equip you with practical, real-world skills that will advance your career and broaden your mind.
- Receive a Digital Badge on course completion – Show the world your new skills with a digital badge easy-to-share badge delivered by Credly
- Assessing a Persons Current Diet
- Basic Nutritional Principles
- Writing Meal Plans
- Carbohydrate Loading
- Intermittent Fasting
- Ketogenic Diet
- Nutrition – Balancing Extremes
- Nutrition for Before, During, and After Exercise.
- Nutritional Recommendations for Weight Loss
- The Anabolic Nutrient Timing Factor Nutrition for Muscle Growth
- The Basics of Sports and Health Supplements
- The Importance of Hydration Before, During and After Exercise
- Understanding How the Body Uses Nutrients as Fuel for Energy
- Understanding Nutritional Deficiencies and Common Nutritional Intolerances
- Beginning your Business with the End in Mind
- Looking After Your Clients
- Operating a Small Fitness Business
- Running a Successful Business Day to Day
- Insurance and Registration Requirements for your Personal Training Business
- Marketing Your Personal Training Business
- Understanding Finance for the Fitness Professional
- Assessing Client Needs and Fitness Levels
- Biomechanics for Strength and Conditioning
- Circuit Training
- Developing Exercise Programs
- Exercise Considerations for Specific Population Groups
- Gym Equipment Use and Maintenance
- Health Screening and Referral Process
- Instructing Exercise for Children and Adolescents
- Instructing Exercise for Older Adults
- Instructing Exercise Programs
- Instructing Strength and Conditioning Programs
- Musculoskeletal Anatomy and Physiology
- Selling your Services.
- Sports Injuries and Injury Management
- Programming for Strength and Conditioning
- Understanding Fitness Industry Employment Agreements and Contracts
- Understanding Heart Rate Variability
PAYMENT PLAN FROM €25 PER WEEK
PAY IN FULL AND SAVE €100
Pay your course fees upfront and benefit from a €100 discount, with a 14 day money-back guarantee.
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
Absolutely! You’ve got a 14-day cooling-off period (trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to review all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money-back guarantee*.