Certificate in Aged Care & Community Support
Learn to make a difference for yourself & othersGain valuable skills with a Certificate in Aged Care & Counselling. Understand the challenges and rewards involved in supporting older adults through lifestyle changes, learn techniques used in grief counselling, and help people face ageing with a positive mindset. Become a community support worker and use your aged care certificate to make your mark in the community care sector. Discover systems and procedures that ensure the well-being of those in senior care and understand how to provide emotional or physical help ethically. Enrol now to live a more meaningful life.
Or Call 01 437 8559
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Deepen your understanding
Be awarded with a certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
THE COURSE REALLY SPARKED A HUGE CONNECTION WITH ME FOR FURTHERING PSYCHOLOGY WHICH I NEVER KNEW I HAD!
- Understand the skills needed to become an aged care community support worker
- Add a Certificate in Aged Care & Counselling to your CV
- Discover interventions & ethics appropriate to the senior care sector
- Get information about support networks that are available Help support seniors to maintain independence
- Understanding an Ageing Population
- Lifestyle Changes
- Physical Changes
- Support Services
- Enablement Techniques
- Grief and Loss Counselling
- Debilitating and Terminal Illness
- Losing a Loved One
- Ethics and Interventions
International Accreditation at the highest level
- ICOES is an International Organisation that accredits credible and verifiable qualifications, so you can rest assured you’re completing a qualification that you can have faith in
- This internationally accredited certificate holds immense value, not only boosting market recognition but also serves as a prominent testament of accomplishments.
Why The Career Academy?
We’re an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have over 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
" As soon as I upgraded my CV, I was invited for a job interview and got the job! "
" Following the completion of this course I have been successful in being offered an Administration role which involves some training courses "
" You wanted me to let you know how I got on with any interviews. I got an office admin role!!! So glad to did the course. "
I've never studied online before so I had no idea how this was going to go, but the price of getting a Diploma in Accounting with the Career Academy meant I didn't need a student loan. It was worth the risk.
The Career Academy has given me the opportunity not only to educate myself with accounting software programs but to also receive certification from the software company themselves. It looks amazing on my resume and has opened up so many more job opportunities
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
This course costs €799.00 or only €25 per week on a no-deposit, interest-free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 200 hours, and you’ll have up to 12 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week, but if life gets busy, you can apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon completing this course, you could obtain work as a Caregiver in the community or within an Aged Care Facility.
Contact a friendly student advisor on 01 437 8559 to learn about potential career outcomes and where our courses could take you. You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 14-day cooling-off period (trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to review all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money-back guarantee*.
A Diploma in Aged Care & Community Support is a fantastic way to work towards a career in this rewarding industry.