Certificate in Accounts Administration and Payroll
100% Online & 24/7 Access
Get instant access within 1 business day and start when you're ready
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
~140 Hours | 6 Months Access
Study in your own time, at your own pace. Students generally complete one module per-week.
Get Qualified & Earn More
Become an Expert Administrator
Be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment Options
Improve your career prospects for just €499
Or from only €25 per week with our no deposit, interest free payment plan.
Students rate us 4.8 out of 5 stars
How you'll benefit
- Greatly increase your job prospects in Accounts Administration, upskill in your current role find a new job
- Gain valuable skills in using Microsoft Word & Excel
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time.
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner – get the latest course material, plus tips and tricks on how to use the software effectively
- Access Xero’s official advisor certification
The Certificate in Accounts Administration and Payroll comprises the following courses;
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger and the Trial Balance
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Office Ergonomics & Data Entry
- Effective Business Communication
- Creating Documents
- Organise Meetings
- Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Setting Up Sage Payroll
- Pay Runs in Sage Payroll
- Managing Employees & Pensions in Sage Payroll
- Year End Obligations in Sage Payroll
- Sage Payroll Assessment
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Setting up Xero Payroll
- Managing Payroll Items with Xero
- New Employee & Time Off Requests with Xero
- Pay Templates in Xero
- Pay Runs in Xero
- Payslips, Reporting & Filing in Xero
- Xero Payroll Assessment
Why The Career Academy?
We’re an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- You’ll receive unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
100% Money Back Guarantee
After enrolling, you’ll receive an 14-day cooling off period (or trial period). If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee*.
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
FAQs about this course
There are no entry requirements or pre-requisites to enrol into this course. You can enrol online directly by selecting your course and clicking on “Enrol Now” and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can enrol over the phone with our friendly student advisors. Give them a call on 01 437 8559 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon the completion of this course, you can obtain a job as an Administrator. These jobs in Ireland earn approximately €30,144 per year but can be as high as €45,000 per year. (Payscale)
Contact a friendly student advisor on 01 437 8559 to find out about potential career outcomes and see where our courses can take you. Employers also constantly approach The Career Academy looking for students and employers also advertise jobs in the Career Centre (available once you enrol). You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
This qualification is Internationally recognised. Our qualifications are highly sought after by employers around the world and accredited by global industry bodies such as ICOES.
Your course will be delivered through our online learning platform. You can access our online learning platform from any web browser 24/7 so you can work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the resources you need at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates, you can start whenever you are ready. Your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 14 day cooling off period (or trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to look through all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee*.
* Excluding €25 administration fee