ADMI1011 – Certificate in Accounts Administration & Payroll
Become a Certified Accounts Administrator and boost your career!
Up your practical knowledge and stand out from the crowd with our intermediate online course. You’ll gain skills in accounting, VAT, Xero, payroll, Microsoft Excel and much more.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Become an Certified Accounts Administrator (with Payroll).
- Increase your competence and skills in practical accounting and administration areas
- Enhance your CV and get ahead in the job market
- Work towards your new promotion – gain the necessary skills to impress your employers and get noticed!
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time.
- Work in a supportive, collaborative environment with your experienced tutor and other Accounts, Admin and Payroll students, just join our online study group.
- Developed by an ICB Accredited Training Centre
- FREE 12-month membership to the Association of Professional Administrators in Ireland
- Job seekers who desire an accounts administrator or payroll position
- Employees in administrative or reception roles looking for a promotion
- Anyone with work experience but no formal qualification
Accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions
Investment: €499 or from only €25 per week with our interest free payment plan. Click here to enrol now
Duration: Study in your own time, at your own pace. Students generally complete one module per week, with each module taking around 10 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Qualification: On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement and become a certified Accounts Administrator.
Pathway opportunities: On successful completion of this certificate, complete our Diploma in Accounting to become a Senior Accounts Administrator
Covering the following modules:
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Office Ergonomics and Data Entry
- Effective Business Communication
- Producing Business Documents
- Organise Meetings
- Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- Fundamentals of Payroll
This course also includes
Free APAI Membership
Get a FREE 12-month membership to the Association of Professional Administrators in Ireland when you complete one of our administration courses.