Certificate in Accounts Administration and Payroll
That promotion is just around the cornerHere’s a certificate that will improve your job prospects no end. It’s an industry and employer recognised certificate that will increase your job prospects in Accounts Administration. It can help you to upskill in your current role, or find that exciting new job. You’ll gain skills in accounts, administration, VAT, Xero, payroll, Microsoft Excel and much more.
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access within 1 business day
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Study at your own pace – students generally complete one module per-week. See our free course guide for detailed duration information.
Get Qualified & Earn More
Advance your accounting career
Be awarded with an industry-recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger and the Trial Balance
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Financial Statements
- Accounting with Sage and Quickbooks
- Accounting with Xero
- Fundamentals of VAT
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Setting Up Sage Payroll
- Pay Runs in Sage Payroll
- Managing Employees & Pensions in Sage Payroll
- Year End Obligations in Sage Payroll
- Sage Payroll Assessment
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Setting up Xero Payroll
- Managing Payroll Items with Xero
- New Employee & Time Off Requests with Xero
- Pay Templates in Xero
- Pay Runs in Xero
- Payslips, Reporting & Filing in Xero
- Xero Payroll Assessment
- Greatly increase your job prospects in Accounts Administration, upskill in your current role find a new job
- Gain valuable skills in using Microsoft Word & Excel
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time.
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner – get the latest course material, plus tips and tricks on how to use the software effectively
- Access Xero’s official advisor certification
Why The Career Academy?
We're an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
" As soon as I upgraded my CV, I was invited for a job interview and got the job! "
" Following the completion of this course I have been successful in being offered an Administration role which involves some training courses "
" You wanted me to let you know how I got on with any interviews. I got an office admin role!!! So glad to did the course. "
I've never studied online before so I had no idea how this was going to go, but the price of getting a Diploma in Accounting with the Career Academy meant I didn't need a student loan. It was worth the risk.
The Career Academy has given me the opportunity not only to educate myself with accounting software programs but to also receive certification from the software company themselves. It looks amazing on my resume and has opened up so many more job opportunities
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
There are no entry requirements or pre-requisites to enrol into this course. You can enrol online directly by selecting your course and clicking on “Enrol Now” and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can enrol over the phone with our friendly student advisors. Give them a call on 01 437 8559 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon the completion of this course, you can obtain a job as an Administrator. These jobs in Ireland earn approximately €30,144 per year but can be as high as €45,000 per year. (Payscale)
Contact a friendly student advisor on 01 437 8559 to find out about potential career outcomes and see where our courses can take you. Employers also constantly approach The Career Academy looking for students and employers also advertise jobs in the Career Centre (available once you enrol). You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
This qualification is Internationally recognised. Our qualifications are highly sought after by employers around the world and accredited by global industry bodies such as ICOES.
Your course will be delivered through our online learning platform. You can access our online learning platform from any web browser 24/7 so you can work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the resources you need at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates, you can start whenever you are ready. Your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 14 day cooling off period (or trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to look through all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee*.