Advanced Certificate in Fitness
Looking for a career that’s a great fit?Fast-track your career as a gym instructor or personal trainer. This powerful combo course teaches you everything you need to know to get serious about your career opportunities in the popular health and fitness industry. The scope of career opportunities are endless with this course. They can help realise your dreams of turning your love for health & fitness into a rewarding career. Study around your schedule from the comfort of your home. It’s easy to get started. Just follow the prompts on this page. Gain the knowledge, ability and confidence to make a difference doing what you love. You’ll learn important skills in advanced anatomy and physiology, training and nutrition, and business and communication. This course is not delivered by The Career Academy – but OCA – one of our education partners.
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Study at your own pace – students generally complete one module per-week. See our free course guide for detailed duration information.
Gain unparalleled insight
Be awarded with a certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
- 100% online and on-demand – Enrol at any time and study on your own terms. Assessments are designed to improve comprehension rather than test the recall of facts in a timed setting.
- Real world, industry-led learning – Our courses are designed in collaboration with institutions, employers and industry experts to equip you with practical, real-world skills that will advance your career and broaden your mind.
- Receive a Digital Badge on course completion – Show the world your new skills with a digital badge easy-to-share badge delivered by Credly
- Fitness Industry Legislation, Policies, and Procedures
- Incorporating Anatomy and Physiology into Exercise 1
- Incorporating Anatomy and Physiology into Exercise 2
- Incorporating Anatomy and Physiology into Exercise 3
- Provide Health Screening and Fitness Orientation
- Conduct Fitness Appraisals
- Developing Exercise Programs
- Instructing Fitness Programs
- Circuit Training
- Provide Healthy Eating Information
- Recognise and Apply Exercise Considerations for Specific Populations
- Instruct Exercise to Older Adults
- Children’s Fitness Training
- Provide Quality Service
- Work Effectively in Sport, Recreation and Fitness Environments
- Maintaining Gym Equipment for Activities
- Strength and Conditioning
- Programming Skills Assessment Booklet
PAYMENT PLAN FROM €25 PER WEEK
PAY IN FULL AND SAVE €100
Pay your course fees upfront and benefit from a €100 discount, with a 14 day money-back guarantee.
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
Absolutely! You’ve got a 14-day cooling-off period (trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to review all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money-back guarantee*.