Psychology & Mental Health Bundle
Grow your knowledge with The Career Academy Ireland’s exceptional Psychology and Counselling & Mental Health Bundle.Explore the nature of stress, its effects on your body, and effective ways to handle it. Learn about the influence of various environments on behaviour. Dive into the realms of psychology and counselling with our educational bundle. Learn practical communication techniques and enhance your confidence to support individuals facing mental health issues. Our expansive mental health certificate covers workplace mental health, suicide intervention, ethical responsibilities, and more. This course is more than a qualification—it’s a journey towards a better understanding of the world. Ready for a learning adventure? Enrol today.
Or Call 01 437 8559
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Deepen your understanding
Be awarded with a certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
THE COURSE REALLY SPARKED A HUGE CONNECTION WITH ME FOR FURTHERING PSYCHOLOGY WHICH I NEVER KNEW I HAD!
- Discover how your body reacts to stress
- Learn ways family, school & the wider world produce behaviours
- Start a journey towards training in Psychology or Counselling
- Learn what it takes to work in the mental health field
- Understand people and relationships from a psychological point of view
- Discover practical ways to communicate with individuals & groups
- Examine communication techniques used by counsellors & psychologists
- Build your confidence and skills when relating to people with mental health issues
- Abnormal Behaviour
- Individual Behaviour
- Group Behaviour
- Methods of Dealing with Psychological Problems
- Conflict Resolution
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Introduction to Mental Health
- Risk and Protective Factors
- Helping Yourself and Others
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Suicide Risk & Intervention
- Recognise & Respond to Domestic Violence
- Aged Care and Support Services
- Psychotherapeutic and Pharmacological Treatments in Mental Health
- Ethical Responsibilities of Mental Health Professionals
FREE membership to the International Association for Counselling
Upon successful completion of this course, you’ll receive a 12-month student membership to the International Association for Counselling. This membership includes a number of fantastic benefits:
- FREE 12-month student membership to the International Association for Counselling on completion
- Access to thousands of counselling articles through the International Association for Counselling Journal
- Interactive webinars and newsletters to keep you update to date with the latest industry trends
- Connect with opportunities in the field of counselling
- Gain contacts in the field and get access to networking opportunities
- Counselling conference and events discounts
Why The Career Academy?
We’re an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have over 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
" As soon as I upgraded my CV, I was invited for a job interview and got the job! "
" Following the completion of this course I have been successful in being offered an Administration role which involves some training courses "
" You wanted me to let you know how I got on with any interviews. I got an office admin role!!! So glad to did the course. "
I've never studied online before so I had no idea how this was going to go, but the price of getting a Diploma in Accounting with the Career Academy meant I didn't need a student loan. It was worth the risk.
The Career Academy has given me the opportunity not only to educate myself with accounting software programs but to also receive certification from the software company themselves. It looks amazing on my resume and has opened up so many more job opportunities
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
This course costs €599.00 or only €25 per week on a no-deposit, interest-free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 220 hours, and you’ll have up to 12 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week, but if life gets busy, you can apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Contact a friendly student advisor on 01 437 8559 to learn about potential career outcomes and where our courses could take you. You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 14-day cooling-off period (trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to review all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money-back guarantee*.