Certificates in Event Management & Wedding Planning Bundle
Dream big & make smart movesGrasp the future you want with wedding and event management courses that deliver a great mix of skills and information. From concept planning through staging your event and into the early hours when it’s time to pack down, good wedding and event planning courses account for the entire package. Learn about smart financial management and marketing with our wedding and event planning certification, discover how to approach logistics, and learn resource and staff management practices. Understand the specific nature of wedding planning – and how to start your business off on the right foot. Enrol today to start living the life you want.
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Study at your own pace – students generally complete one module per-week. See our free course guide for detailed duration information.
Be awarded with an industry-recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
- Learn to manage guests with our wedding and event planning courses
- Gain skills in marketing & risk management
- Get access to smart programme management skills
- Let employers know you are qualified with industry-recognised certification
- Gain a skillset which can be applied across the hospitality & tourism sector
- Get formal training from experienced event managers via our video library
- Open up a pathway to start your own Wedding Planning or Management Business
- This course is endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality
- Scope and Nature of Event Management
- Developing the Concept
- Physical & Human Resources
- Project Logistics
- Marketing an Event
- Financial Management
- Risk Management
- Staging the Event
- After the Event
- Introduction to Weddings
- Planning a Wedding
- Managing People for a Wedding
- Managing Locations Associated with a Wedding
- Managing the Programme
- Managing Services in Support of a Wedding
- Managing the Wedding Client
- Managing the Wedding Day
- Planning Your Wedding Business
- Operating a Wedding Planner Business
PAYMENT PLAN FROM €25 PER WEEK
PAY IN FULL AND SAVE €200
Pay your course fees upfront and benefit from a €200 discount, with a 14 day money-back guarantee.
Why The Career Academy?
We're an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
" As soon as I upgraded my CV, I was invited for a job interview and got the job! "
" Following the completion of this course I have been successful in being offered an Administration role which involves some training courses "
" You wanted me to let you know how I got on with any interviews. I got an office admin role!!! So glad to did the course. "
I've never studied online before so I had no idea how this was going to go, but the price of getting a Diploma in Accounting with the Career Academy meant I didn't need a student loan. It was worth the risk.
The Career Academy has given me the opportunity not only to educate myself with accounting software programs but to also receive certification from the software company themselves. It looks amazing on my resume and has opened up so many more job opportunities
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
This course costs €899.00 or only €25 per week on a no-deposit, interest-free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 200 hours, and you’ll have up to 6 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week, but if life gets busy, you can apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon completing this course, you could obtain work as an Events Coordinator or Wedding Planner.
Contact a friendly student advisor on 01 437 8559 to learn about potential career outcomes and where our courses could take you. You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 14-day cooling-off period (trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to review all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money-back guarantee*.
Becoming an Event Manager is about smart financial management and marketing, learning best practices for resource and staff management, and it helps to understand the specific nature of Wedding planning. The Career Academy Event Management & Wedding Planning Bundle sets you up for success.