ADMI1005 – Certificate in Payroll Administration – Sage Stream
Become a Sage Payroll Officer!
Administering a company’s payroll is a critical and demanding function. Our Practical Payroll course will give you an understanding of Payroll and self-assessment. This course clearly explains the essential components of all pay office functions and procedures and will help you get payroll right the first time, with special focus on Sage Payroll. It is an invaluable resource for payroll officers, administrators, business owners and advisers. Gain an accredited certificate.
- Gain an employer recognised Certificate in Payroll Administration
- Learn the fundamentals of payroll software and administration
- Increase your job prospects or move forward in your career.
- Gain employment as a Payroll administrator, Payroll Officer or Payroll Manager
- Developed by an ICB Accredited Training Centre
This is designed for
- Those working or wanting to work in Payroll
- Business owners and managers who want to better understand payroll.
- Those looking to upskill in their current admin position
- People who use Sage Payroll and want to learn more
Investment: €399 or only €25 per week on an interest free payment plan. Click here to enrol now
Assessment: 5 modules plus a final assessment.
Duration: 18 – 20 hours total. Start when you enroll.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months before you complete.
Delivery and support: Learn Xero Payroll online with tutor support via email or phone.
Covering the following modules
- ABKI214 – Fundamentals of Payroll
- ABKI337 – Setting Up Sage One Payroll
- ABKI338 – Pay Runs in Sage One Payroll
- ABKI339 – Managing Employees & Pensions in Sage One Payroll
- ABKI340 – Year End Obligations in Sage One Payroll
★★★★★“The course materials were extremely helpful and the design of the course meant it was easy to follow.” – Catherine Nightingale