Diploma in Management and Team Leadership
Approach leadership with confidenceBecoming a manager or team leader is an exciting step forward. Our certificate in supervisory management and team leadership could help you confidently own your position. Discover effective leadership and management techniques, improve your communication skills, understand systematic & lateral thinking, and learn what it takes to motivate people towards their best performance. Whether you are interested in effective leadership training or want to use your leadership training Ireland-wide to take a first step into the business arena, this course provides valuable content to ensure you make educated moves. Enrol today to own your future confidently with management skills training.
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access within 1 business day
Study at your own pace – students generally complete one module per-week. See our free course guide for detailed duration information.
Gain unparalleled insight
Be awarded with a certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
- Learn proper staff induction processes
- Discover how to best deal with complaints & grievances
- Prepare to advance your career
- Get qualified and earn more with a new job or promotion
- Gain an employer-recognised qualification for your CV
- Keep working while you study to gain a professional edge
- Become a strong applicant with knowledge of leadership training
- Workplace Health and Safety
- First Aid and Medical Emergencies
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger and the Trial Balance
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Financial Statements
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Introduction to Leadership
- Leadership Qualities
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Communication Skills
- Team Building
- Systematic and Lateral Thinking
- MGTG117 – Management & Organisational Structures
- MGTG123 – Management Theories & Procedures
- MGTG136 – Problem Solving & Decision Making
- MGTG122 – Management Styles & External Influences
- MGTG108 – Employing People & Interview Skills
- MGTG141 – Staff Management
- MGTG110 – Ethics and Equity
- MGTG114 – Human Behaviour
- MGTG150 – Workplace Communication Skills
- ADMI127 – Workplace Health and Safety
- MGTG106 – Controlling Operations
- MGTG139 – Recruitment
- MGTG142 – Staff Training
- MGTG149 – Work Teams
- MGTG135 – Positive Discipline
- MGTG112 – Grievances and Complaints
- MGTG130 – Monitoring and Reporting
PAYMENT PLAN FROM €25 PER WEEK
PAY IN FULL AND SAVE €300
Pay your course fees upfront and benefit from a €300 discount, with a 14 day money-back guarantee.
Why The Career Academy?
We're an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
" As soon as I upgraded my CV, I was invited for a job interview and got the job! "
" Following the completion of this course I have been successful in being offered an Administration role which involves some training courses "
" You wanted me to let you know how I got on with any interviews. I got an office admin role!!! So glad to did the course. "
I've never studied online before so I had no idea how this was going to go, but the price of getting a Diploma in Accounting with the Career Academy meant I didn't need a student loan. It was worth the risk.
The Career Academy has given me the opportunity not only to educate myself with accounting software programs but to also receive certification from the software company themselves. It looks amazing on my resume and has opened up so many more job opportunities
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
There are no entry requirements or prerequisites to enrol on this course. You can enrol online directly by clicking on “Enrol Now” and following the prompts.
Alternatively, you can enrol over the phone with our friendly student advisors – call 01 437 8559 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This course costs €999.00 or only €25 per week on a no-deposit, interest-free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 300 hours, and you’ll have up to 12 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week, but if life gets busy, you can apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon completing this course, you could obtain work as a Manager.
Contact a friendly student advisor on 01 437 8559 to learn about potential career outcomes and where our courses could take you. You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 14-day cooling-off period (trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to review all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money-back guarantee*.
You’ll learn about leadership and team building, staff recruitment and induction, project management, and more.