Hospitality to Business Pathway
Or Call 01 437 8559
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Be awarded with an industry-recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
COMPLETING MY COURSE WITH THE CAREER ACADEMY STRAIGHT OUT OF SCHOOL WAS ONE OF THE BEST DECISIONS I COULD HAVE MADE!
- Become a business owner or manager in hospitality & tourism
- Increase your chances for success with insider knowledge
- Access three travel & hospitality courses in one pathway
- Let investors & employers see you mean business
- Keep working while you learn with flexible online study
- Get clarity around legal requirements for business owners
- Ensure you meet obligations for VAT & avoid penalties
- This course is endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality
This qualification comprises four components:
- Human Nutrition
- Cooking Overview
- Kitchen and Food Management
- Planning A Menu
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tea, Coffee and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Scope & Nature Of Catering Services
- Personnel Management
- Management Of Catering Services
- Travel Industry Overview
- Money, Insurance & Legalities
- Transport – Airline reservations
- Transport – Car Rental
- Transport – Other
- Package Tours
- Travel Agency Procedure Systems
- Scope & Nature of Hotel Management
- Organisation of the Workplace
- Staff Management
- Control Systems in Hotels
- Front Desk Management
- Servicing Rooms and General Cleaning
- Building & Facility Management
- Activities Management
- Food Service in Hotels
- Starting Up
- Preparing your Business Plan
- Marketing and Social Media
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- Planning for Profit
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Understanding VAT
- Financial Statement Analysis
International endorsement at the highest level
- The Institute of Hospitality is an international organisation that is committed to delivering continuing professional development and lifelong learning.
- They have reviewed and endorsed this course so you can rest assured you’re completing a qualification that you can have faith in
- This internationally endorsed qualification is well regarded by employers an not only boosts market recognition but also serves as a prominent testament of accomplishments.
Why The Career Academy?
We’re an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have over 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
" As soon as I upgraded my CV, I was invited for a job interview and got the job! "
" Following the completion of this course I have been successful in being offered an Administration role which involves some training courses "
" You wanted me to let you know how I got on with any interviews. I got an office admin role!!! So glad to did the course. "
I've never studied online before so I had no idea how this was going to go, but the price of getting a Diploma in Accounting with the Career Academy meant I didn't need a student loan. It was worth the risk.
The Career Academy has given me the opportunity not only to educate myself with accounting software programs but to also receive certification from the software company themselves. It looks amazing on my resume and has opened up so many more job opportunities
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
This course costs €1,299.00 or only €25 per week on a no-deposit, interest-free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 160 hours, and you’ll have up to 12 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week, but if life gets busy, you can apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon completing this course, you will have a foundation of knowledge towards gaining work as a Food & Beverage Attendant, Hotel Manager or starting your own hospitality business.
Contact a friendly student advisor on 01 437 8559 to learn about potential career outcomes and where our courses could take you. You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 14-day cooling-off period (trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to review all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money-back guarantee*.
Hospitality encompasses many exciting roles – including the possibility of running your own hospitality business. To get on the right track to success, you should complete a Hospitality Business Pathway with The Career Academy.