Event Management to Business Pathway
Big dreams require bold movesGrasp the future you want with an event management business course that delivers a great mix of skills and information. Good event management accounts for the entire package, from concept planning to staging and into the early hours when it’s time to pack down. Learn about smart financial management and marketing by studying this online event management pathway, discover how to approach logistics, and learn the best resource and staff management practices. Understand the nature of event management – and how to start your business on the right foot. Enrol today to start living the life you want.
Or Call 01 437 8559
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Be awarded with an industry-recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
COMPLETING MY COURSE WITH THE CAREER ACADEMY STRAIGHT OUT OF SCHOOL WAS ONE OF THE BEST DECISIONS I COULD HAVE MADE!
- Learn to manage guests with our event management business course
- Gain skills in marketing & risk management
- Get access to smart event management skills
- Let employers know you are qualified with industry-recognised certification
- Gain a skillset which can be applied across the hospitality & tourism sector
- Get formal training from experienced event managers via our video library
- Open up a pathway to start your own Event Management Business
- This course is endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality
This qualification comprises two components:
- Scope and Nature of Event Management
- Developing the Concept
- Physical and Human Resources
- Project Logistics
- Marketing an Event
- Financial Management
- Risk Management
- Staging the Event
- After the Event
- Starting Up
- Preparing your Business Plan
- Marketing and Social Media
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- Planning for Profit
- Employment Law & Introduction to Payroll
- Understanding GST
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Receive one-to-one mentoring with an expert Business Coach
International endorsement at the highest level
- The Institute of Hospitality is an international organisation that is committed to delivering continuing professional development and lifelong learning.
- They have reviewed and endorsed this course so you can rest assured you’re completing a qualification that you can have faith in
- This internationally endorsed qualification is well regarded by employers an not only boosts market recognition but also serves as a prominent testament of accomplishments.
Why The Career Academy?
We’re an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have over 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
" As soon as I upgraded my CV, I was invited for a job interview and got the job! "
" Following the completion of this course I have been successful in being offered an Administration role which involves some training courses "
" You wanted me to let you know how I got on with any interviews. I got an office admin role!!! So glad to did the course. "
The Career Academy has given me the opportunity not only to educate myself with accounting software programs but to also receive certification from the software company themselves. It looks amazing on my resume and has opened up so many more job opportunities
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
This course costs €1,299.00 or only €25 per week on a no-deposit, interest-free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 160 hours, and you’ll have up to 12 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week, but if life gets busy, you can apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon completing this course, you could obtain work as an Event Manager or own your own Event Management business.
Contact a friendly student advisor on 01 437 8559 to learn about potential career outcomes and where our courses could take you. You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 14-day cooling-off period (trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to review all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money-back guarantee*.
You should complete the Event Management to Business Pathway. Learn how to run events and start your own event management business with the necessary skills and knowledge.