Diploma in Business
Take a dynamic approach and get ready for businessOur business management course provides you with some great tools to advance your career. If you are already working in a business environment or have goals in that direction, our Diploma in Business Management could help you stand out and get ahead. Discover techniques for interviewing potential staff with a Diploma in Business Management online and gain knowledge across marketing, IT and practical accounting. Learn how to recognise different management styles with our online business training courses and develop intelligent team-building and leadership skills when you complete our business studies online. Enrol now to study business administration online.
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access within 1 business day
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Study at your own pace – students generally complete one module per-week. See our free course guide for detailed duration information.
Be awarded with an industry-recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
- Gain insights into human behaviour
- Elevate your knowledge of effective workplace communication
- Accelerate your professional development
- Learn about a broad range of business disciplines
- Become educated around practical accounting, marketing & IT techniques
- Get access to our extensive eLibrary
- Access mentoring by business experts
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- Adjusting Entries
- Financial Statements
- Budgeting, Forecasting, and Cashflow Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Introduction to Leadership
- Leadership Qualities
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Communication Skills
- Team Building
- Systematic & Lateral Thinking
- Management & Organisational Structures
- Management Theories & Procedures
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Management Styles & External Influences
- Employing People & Interview Skills
- Staff Management
- Ethics and Equity
- Human Behaviour
- Workplace Communication Skills
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Controlling Operations
- Staff Training
- Work Teams
- Positive Discipline
- Grievances and Complaints
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Introduction to Business Computing & the Internet
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint
- Advanced MS Excel
- Scope and Nature of Internet Marketing
- The Psychology of Internet Marketing
- Website Strategy, Principle and Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Social Media Applications
- Capturing and Converting Customers
- Content Marketing
Why The Career Academy?
We're an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
" As soon as I upgraded my CV, I was invited for a job interview and got the job! "
" Following the completion of this course I have been successful in being offered an Administration role which involves some training courses "
" You wanted me to let you know how I got on with any interviews. I got an office admin role!!! So glad to did the course. "
I've never studied online before so I had no idea how this was going to go, but the price of getting a Diploma in Accounting with the Career Academy meant I didn't need a student loan. It was worth the risk.
The Career Academy has given me the opportunity not only to educate myself with accounting software programs but to also receive certification from the software company themselves. It looks amazing on my resume and has opened up so many more job opportunities
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
This course costs €1,499.00 or only €25 per week on a no-deposit, interest-free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 60 hours, and you’ll have up to 6 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week, but if life gets busy, you can apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon completing this course, you could obtain work as a Manager.
Contact a friendly student advisor on 01 437 8559 to learn about potential career outcomes and where our courses could take you. You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 14-day cooling-off period (trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to review all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money-back guarantee*.
The Diploma in Business is an excellent way to learn what it takes to become a successful Manager. This dynamic online course will teach practical accounting, management, marketing, IT and leadership skills. You’ll understand how to build an effective team, manage projects and convert website visits to leads.