Diploma in Business
What better way to take your career to the next level
Taking care of business
- Learn a broad range of business disciplines valuable for your professional development
- Gain valuable skills in practical accounting, management, marketing and IT
- Have access to our eLibrary with 50+ business books available to borrow as you study
- Be mentored by experts in their field
- Totally flexible course – you choose the time and pace of your study
Great Career Outcomes
The Career Academy’s Business graduates often have pre-existing businesses or are seeking to establish their own business. On completion of this course, you may be able to apply for jobs such Business Owner or Manager, Management Associate, Office Manager or Supervisor.
Qualification Code: MGTI2010
Investment: €1499 or from only €25 a week on our interest FREE payment plan!
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises.
Start date: Get Instant access within 1 business day
Qualification Information: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Duration: You have 12 months to complete this course (ie. one module every three months). Approximately 300 hours.
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- Adjusting Entries
- Financial Statements
- Budgeting, Forecasting, and Cashflow Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Introduction to Leadership
- Leadership Qualities
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Communication Skills
- Team Building
- Systematic & Lateral Thinking
- Management & Organisational Structures
- Management Theories & Procedures
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Management Styles & External Influences
- Employing People & Interview Skills
- Staff Management
- Ethics and Equity
- Human Behaviour
- Workplace Communication Skills
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Controlling Operations
- Staff Training
- Work Teams
- Positive Discipline
- Grievances and Complaints
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Introduction to Business Computing & the Internet
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint
- Advanced MS Excel
- Scope and Nature of Internet Marketing
- The Psychology of Internet Marketing
- Website Strategy, Principle and Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Social Media Applications
- Capturing and Converting Customers
- Content Marketing
This Course is accredited by ICOES
The International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Receive unlimited support from experienced tutors!
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed.
They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an Industry & Employer Recognised Certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
Ready to start learning?
1. Click on “Get Started Now”
2. Decide payment option – full payment or no deposit, interest free payment plan from only €25/week
3. Receive your course login details via email and start learning!