Certificate in Medical Reception
Become a Certified Medical Receptionist in just ten weeks!Developed by health experts, this course will teach you how to use Microsoft Office in managing the day-to-day running of a medical practice. You’ll have the opportunity to develop the skills needed to communicate clearly and effectively in a medical environment. With this course, you’ll find just how valuable it is when it comes to opening doors in the medical profession. You’ll also receive a free 12-month membership to the Irish Association of Health Care Assistants on completion.
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access within 1 business day
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Study at your own pace – students generally complete one module per-week. See our free course guide for detailed duration information.
Investment & Payment
The Certificate in Medical Reception comprises the following modules:
- Role of a Receptionist
- Medical Reception Service Skills
- Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- Maintain Patient Records
- Effective Business Communication
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Workplace Health and Safety
- First Aid and Medical Emergencies
- Customer Relationship Management
- Introduction to Medtech Evolution
- Become a Certified Medical Receptionist and gain a qualification to add to your CV.
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course.
- Increase your job prospects and learn key office and medical receptionist skills.
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time. We can work around you!
- Gain the skills to become a Certified Medical Receptionist.
- Get ahead of the job market – employers want qualified applicants.
Why The Career Academy?
We're an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
" As soon as I upgraded my CV, I was invited for a job interview and got the job! "
" Following the completion of this course I have been successful in being offered an Administration role which involves some training courses "
" You wanted me to let you know how I got on with any interviews. I got an office admin role!!! So glad to did the course. "
I've never studied online before so I had no idea how this was going to go, but the price of getting a Diploma in Accounting with the Career Academy meant I didn't need a student loan. It was worth the risk.
The Career Academy has given me the opportunity not only to educate myself with accounting software programs but to also receive certification from the software company themselves. It looks amazing on my resume and has opened up so many more job opportunities
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
This course takes approximately 60 hours, and you’ll have up to 6 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week. But if life gets busy you can take longer and even apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon the completion of this course, you can obtain a job as a Medical Receptionist. These jobs in Ireland earn approximately €28,275 per year but can be as high as €32,845 per year. (Payscale)
Contact a friendly student advisor on 01 437 8559 to find out about potential career outcomes and see where our courses can take you. Employers also constantly approach The Career Academy looking for students and employers also advertise jobs in the Career Centre (available once you enrol). You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Your course will be delivered through our online learning platform. You can access our online learning platform from any web browser 24/7 so you can work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the resources you need at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates, you can start whenever you are ready. Your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 14 day cooling off period (or trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to look through all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee*.