HPTI1001 – Certificate in Event Management
Are you a super-organised multitasker with excellent attention to detail? Become certified in event management!
Event management is the perfect career choice for multitaskers with exceptional organisational skills, who can move at the speed of light and thrive under pressure! Special event planning can include many types of events, from conferences and sales meetings to gala dinners and awards. Become a certified event planner with our online course and get started in your exciting new career.
- Gain a Certificate in Event Management to add to your portfolio
- Clear overview of the most common event types
- Plan your business for success
- Developed by experienced event managers
This course is perfect for people
- Wishing to start their own special events business
- Working for an event management company
- Working for a conference venue, convention centre or hotel
- Executive PA’s, secretaries and virtual assistants
Endorsed by the ILEA!
The International Live Events Association has endorsed The Career Academy as an Approved Education Partner. They have accredited our Certificate in Event Management & Wedding Planning.
ILEA Feedback for The Career Academy
“The events industry is emerging as a new and contemporary voice, and a leading marketing power house in the world of marketing. As an industry we’re more adept at competing with more traditional mediums such as PR, advertising and media buying, and have convinced businesses and brands of our value. Event professionals are being offered a place at the boardroom table and having a voice in companies that they have never had before.
For us, as industry, to truly grasp this opportunity takes professionalism from the very beginning, and education and continual professional development throughout, our careers. This is a really good course that opens up the importance of great event design, teaches the basics, but then opens up the student to a wider world of influence, and experience marketing.”
Kevin Jackson, The Experience is the Marketing
Investment: €499 pay only €25 per week on an interest free payment plan. Click here to enrol now
Assessment: 9 modules / 9 assignments. On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via email or phone.
- HPTG144 – Scope and Nature of Event Management
- HPTG145 – Creating a concept and developing a theme
- HPTG146 – The planning process – Physical and Human Resources
- HPTG147 – Project Logistics – the venue, catering, speakers and entertainment
- HPTG148 – Marketing an Event including PR
- HPTG149 – Budgeting and Financial Management
- HPTG150 – Risk Management
- HPTG151 – Staging the Event
- HPTG152 – After the Event
What our students say
★★★★★ “It was the most flexible online form of study for the course i wanted and the payment plan was great More interaction with the tutors.” – Emily Dutton
★★★★★ “I felt like this was the course for me I am working full time and I am a mother of two busy toddlers aswell as being pregnant with twins so being able to complete this course has been not only a challenge but very rewarding to now say I have completed it. Indication of how long it will take for assessments to be marked.” – Melanie Huata
FREE membership to the Institute of Hospitality
Receive a FREE membership for the Institute of Hospitality on completion of this course. All of our Tourism and Hospitality courses have been officially endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality.