ANCI1001 – Certificate in Caring for Dogs
Learn about the Psychology of Animals
Whether you are a responsible dog owner, you want to enter the dog care industry, or you already work in a dog care related business; this course will provide you with essential knowledge to improve your ability to care for canines. Become a skilled dog owner, improve your ability to work within the volunteer field, or gain important skills to work in any dog related industry.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Describe the basic care of dogs, including nutrition, exercise, hygiene, and preventative health care.
- Gain an understanding of the common diseases of dogs.
- Learn the basic characteristics of different breeds of dog, and how the suitability of breeds can differ.
- Get a foot in the door of the competitive dog care industry
- Provide your own dogs with the best care possible.
Investment: €499 or from only €25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
Assessments: 9 modules / 9 assignments. Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments
Start date: Get instant access to your course
Duration: 100 hours (approximately 10 hours per module). Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone
This course Covers Nine Modules
- ANCG149 – Introduction to Dog Care
- ANCG114 – Canine Biology
- ANCG125 – Dog Health Part 1
- ANCG126 – Dog Health Part 2 -Illnesses and Treatments
- ANCG131 – Dog Breeds
- ANCG124 – Breeding
- ANCG123 – Dog Behaviour and Training
- ANCG137 – Grooming
- ANCG154 – Other Dog Services
Download a FREE course guide!
Fill in this form to discover where The Career Academy can take you!