Certificate in Business Administration
Are you ready to level up?The Career Academy business 101 course provides a fantastic springboard for upskilling in your current role or could open the door to an exciting new career. Learn software like Microsoft Excel and Xero, and how to make professional presentations with Powerpoint. This business certificate teaches you about standard business systems and procedures, introduces you to relevant employment law, and shows you the importance of effective communication in the workplace. Enrol today, you can complete the business administration certificate online from the comfort of your home.
Or Call 01 437 8559
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Be awarded with an industry-recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
COMPLETING MY COURSE WITH THE CAREER ACADEMY STRAIGHT OUT OF SCHOOL WAS ONE OF THE BEST DECISIONS I COULD HAVE MADE!
- Understand accounting with Xero
- Learn about time management, ethics & professionalism
- Become a qualified Business Administrator.
- Gain essential skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time
- Gain a practical understanding of Xero
- The Career Academy is an official Xero Education Partner
The Certificate in Business Administration comprises the following 11 courses;
- Effective Business Communication
- Office Organisation and Procedures
- Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft Powerpoint
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Accounting with Sage and Quickbooks
- Accounting with Xero
Receive a FREE student membership association to the Association of Professional Administrators in Ireland
Upon completion of this program you’ll receive a free 12-month membership to the Association of Professional Administrators in Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity to boost your career, and help your CV stand out from the rest.
Why The Career Academy?
We’re an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have over 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
" As soon as I upgraded my CV, I was invited for a job interview and got the job! "
" Following the completion of this course I have been successful in being offered an Administration role which involves some training courses "
" You wanted me to let you know how I got on with any interviews. I got an office admin role!!! So glad to did the course. "
I've never studied online before so I had no idea how this was going to go, but the price of getting a Diploma in Accounting with the Career Academy meant I didn't need a student loan. It was worth the risk.
The Career Academy has given me the opportunity not only to educate myself with accounting software programs but to also receive certification from the software company themselves. It looks amazing on my resume and has opened up so many more job opportunities
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
This course costs €499.00 or only €25 per week on a no-deposit, interest-free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 140 hours, and you’ll have up to 6 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week, but if life gets busy, you can apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon completing this course, you could obtain work as an Administrator or a Receptionist.
Contact a friendly student advisor on 01 437 8559 to learn about potential career outcomes and where our courses could take you. You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 14-day cooling-off period (trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to review all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money-back guarantee*.
The Certificate in Business Administration online course will help you become a certified business administrator, increase your job prospects or enable you to upskill in your current role. You’ll learn practical skills that will give you greater confidence working in the administrative field or as a small business owner.