PSCI1014 – Certificate in Adolescent Psychological Development
Understand Teenage Behaviour
Teenage years can be very difficult for all members of the family. Examine the life changes each adolescent must navigate on their journey to adulthood. Understand of the role transitions and crises faced by young people and become a more effective parent, teacher or youth worker.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Complete online in your own time, at your own pace
- Understand your teenager’s feelings and behaviours
- Build your confidence and skills when relating to adolescents
This Adolescent Psychology course is designed for
Anyone working in schools, youth work, child and adolescent counselling, child psychology or other caring roles, parents of teenagers and those who deal with teenagers in their daily lives.
Investment: €399 or only €25 a week on our interest FREE payment plan! Click here to enrol now
Assessments: Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments.
Delivery and support: Online with expert tutor support via email or phone.
Duration: 90 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete in 9 weeks.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
What our students say
★★★★★ “Loved it all. What way better to better my career with Career Academy!!” – Courtney Teahan
★★★★★ “I love the flexibility of the course, the accuracy and quick responds of the tutors!!” – Amina Negm
★★★★★“I feel the course is very well organised and very step by step to follow. I think it’s good as it is, but it would be wonderful if we could have video explanations. Met my criteria of what I was looking for. It was amazing, gained lots of confidence while doing this course.” – Zainab Khaki
This course covers nine modules
- PSCG151 – Introduction – Theories of Human Development
- PSCG159 – Life Crises
- PSCG177 – Physical Development
- PSCG147 – Intellectual Development
- PSCG127 – Emotional Development
- PSCG198 – Sexuality in Adolescence
- PSCG199 – Social Development
- PSCG168 – Moral Development
- PSCG102 – Adolescents and the Transition to Adulthood
Download a FREE course guide!
Fill in this form to discover where The Career Academy can take you!