Administration Pathway – Business
Become An Exceptional Administrator & Win At BusinessTake the first step towards excellence. Enrol in business administration courses that include a Certificate in Business Administration and a Diploma in Business Administration. Study this business admin course online and learn customer service strategies and relationship management skills. Discover how to schedule and organise meetings, approach accounting with business admin software, Xero, grasp solutions to project management challenges, and brush up on MS Excel. Enrol now to forge an admin career path with skills that look great on your CV.
Or Call 01 437 8559
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Be awarded with an industry-recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
COMPLETING MY COURSE WITH THE CAREER ACADEMY STRAIGHT OUT OF SCHOOL WAS ONE OF THE BEST DECISIONS I COULD HAVE MADE!
- Develop proficiency with Xero
- Upskill in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint & Excel
- Gain a qualification towards securing managerial and top-tier administrative roles
- Get practical experience with MS Word, Excel, Xero
- Learn to communicate confidently in a business environment
- The Career Academy partners with Xero
- Engage with the latest accounting software at your business administration courses
This qualification comprises three components:
- Effective Business Communication
- Office Organisation and Procedures
- Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Accounting with Sage and Quickbooks
- Accounting with Xero
- Customer Relations
- Workplace Practices
- Financial Data
- Project Management
Receive a FREE student membership association to the Association of Professional Administrators in Ireland
Upon completion of this program you’ll receive a free 12-month membership to the Association of Professional Administrators in Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity to boost your career, and help your CV stand out from the rest.
Why The Career Academy?
We’re an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have over 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
" As soon as I upgraded my CV, I was invited for a job interview and got the job! "
" Following the completion of this course I have been successful in being offered an Administration role which involves some training courses "
" You wanted me to let you know how I got on with any interviews. I got an office admin role!!! So glad to did the course. "
I've never studied online before so I had no idea how this was going to go, but the price of getting a Diploma in Accounting with the Career Academy meant I didn't need a student loan. It was worth the risk.
The Career Academy has given me the opportunity not only to educate myself with accounting software programs but to also receive certification from the software company themselves. It looks amazing on my resume and has opened up so many more job opportunities
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
This course costs €1,499.00 or only €25 per week on a no-deposit, interest-free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 400 hours, and you’ll have up to 18 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week, but if life gets busy, you can apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon completing this course, you could obtain work as an Office Administrator or Payroll Specialist.
Contact a friendly student advisor on 01 437 8559 to learn about potential career outcomes and where our courses could take you. You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 14-day cooling-off period (trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to review all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money-back guarantee*.
This program is for those working in or seeking a business administration role. You’ll complete the Certificate in Business Administration and the Diploma in Business Administration. You’ll learn valuable knowledge and practical skills to help you advance your career in business administration and receive a free 12-month membership to the Association of Professional Administrators in Ireland.