Diploma in Excel and Bookkeeping
Gain an advanced workforce ready skill set in Excel
All the right credentials
- Upskill and gain 3 Microsoft Excel Certificates to add to your CV
- Learn online, at your own pace, with tutor support by phone and email.
- Gain a comprehensive and practical understanding of how to use Excel to turn meaningless numbers into useful information
- Enhance your Excel skills and become confident and savvy with Excel, learning essential skills to perform advanced excel functions
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace, in your own time.
- The content of this course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service. Gain 90 CPD hours on Completion
- Work from home, start your own Bookkeeping business
- The Career Academy is an Official Xero and IAB and Education Partner – get the latest functions, tips and tricks
- Developed and delivered by an Accredited Training Centre – International Association of Bookkeepers and Institute of Certified Bookkeepers.
Investment: €899 or €25/week on an interest free payment plan
Qualification information: Upon successful completion, you will receive the following certificates, including a Diploma in Microsoft Excel:
- Certificate in Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate Certificate in Excel
- Advanced Certificate in Excel
- Certificate in Bookkeeping
Delivery: Online with tutor support via email
Duration: Fit study around your schedule, in your own time and expect to take around 250 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 12 months until you complete.
- Introducing Excel
- Entering Data
- File Operations
- Performing Calculations
- Modifying the Worksheet
- Sorting and Filtering
- Working with Large Tables of Data
- When Formulas Don’t Calculate as Expected
- Using Multiple Worksheets
- Time Saving Functions
- Conditional Formatting
- Introduction to Recording Macros
- Microsoft 365 Functions
- Importing and Saving Plain Text Files
- Lookup and Cross-Reference
- Preparing Data for Reporting
- Using Tables
- Pivot Tables
- Pivot Charts
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger and the
- Trial Balance
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Financial Statements
- Fundamentals of VAT
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Accounting with Sage and Quickbooks
- Accounting with Xero Budgeting, Forecasting, and Cashflow Management
- Bookkeeping Using Microsoft Excel
This Course is accredited by ICOES
The International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Receive unlimited support from experienced tutors!
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed.
They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an Industry & Employer Recognised Certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
Download a FREE course guide to find out more
Fill in this form to discover where The Career Academy can take you!
Complete this form & learn about:
✓ Pricing and payment options
✓ Course information
✓ Compare other related courses
✓ Receive a FREE course consultation
✓ Everything you need to know before enrolling!