ADMI1016 – Diploma in Payroll Management
Gain a Diploma to match your experience, and become a Certified Payroll Practitioner!
Gain the Payroll knowledge you need to stand out from the crowd with our accredited Diploma in Payroll. This advanced online course takes approximately 200 hours to complete and combines six qualifications into one. It will further enhance your payroll skills, enabling you to pursue a career in the payroll sector as a Payroll Manager or Senior Payroll Officer.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Gain an employer recognised Diploma in Payroll
- Learn the fundamentals of payroll legislation, payroll software and administration as well as the key aspects of personnel management, and successful leadership
- Increase your job prospects or move forward in your career
- Complete your studies online, at your own pace and receive unlimited tutor support
Developed and delivered by industry experts
Gain this qualification for your CV and stand out to prospective employers
Investment: €999 or from only €25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises
Start date: Get instant access to your course
Duration: Approximately 300 hours. 12 months to complete.
Delivery and support: This course is delivered online with tutor support by phone and email.
This course is designed for: Individuals seeking or currently in a payroll position wanting to move into a senior role or those hoping to hit the ground running in a new career in payroll.
Our Diploma in Payroll Management covers six comprehensive modules
ADMI1021 – Introduction to Payroll
- ABKI214 – Fundamentals of Payroll
ABKI1016 – Certificate in Xero Payroll
- ABKI219 – Introduction to Xero Online
- ABKUI200 – Setting up Xero Payroll
- ABKUI182 – Managing Payroll Items with Xero
- ABKUI107 – New Employee & Time Off Requests with Xero
- ABKUI179 – Pay Templates in Xero
- ABKUI178 – Pay Runs in Xero
- ABKUI183 – Payslips, Reporting & Filing in Xero
- ABKUI294 – Xero Payroll Assessment
ABKI1037 – Certificate in Sage Payroll
- ABKI337 – Setting Up Sage One Payroll
- ABKI338 – Pay Runs in Sage One Payroll
- ABKI339 – Managing Employees & Pensions in Sage One Payroll
- ABKI340 – Year End Obligations in Sage One Payroll
- ABKI342 – Sage One Payroll Assessment
MGTI1004 – Certificate in Personnel Management & HR
- MGTG114 – Human Behaviour
- MGTG150 – Workplace Communication Skills
- ADMI127 – Workplace Health and Safety
- MGTG106 – Controlling Operations
- MGTG139 – Recruitment
- MGTG142 – Staff Training
- MGTG149 – Work Teams
- MGTG135 – Positive Discipline
- MGTG112 – Grievances and Complaints
- MGTG130 – Monitoring and Reporting
MGTI1005 – Certificate in Leadership & Team Building
- MGTG118 – Introduction to Leadership
- MGTG121 – Leadership Qualities
- MGTG116 – Interpersonal Relationships
- MGTG105 – Communication Skills
- MGTG144 – Team Building
- MGTG143 – Systematic and Lateral Thinking
MGTI1002 – Certificate in Budgeting & Finance
- ABKI202 – Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- ABKI152 – General Journal
- ABKI153 – General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- ABKI218 – Depreciation
- ABKI106 – Accruals and Prepayments
- ABKI146 – Financial Statements
- ABKI122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- ABKI189 – Financial Statement Analysis
Receive Unlimited Support From Experienced Professionals
Our tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. Students receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Jessica (Administration Tutor)
I made a decision to diversify my skillset and jumped on the Career Academy medical reception course. From the very beginning I knew I had the support network I needed to succeed in this course. The tutors are available for any questions and give helpful feedback. I have especially appreciated the help of Jessica Duiker who has encouraged me to continue to do the best I can with each assessment. Studying at home during COVID19 has been a great use of my downtime. I'll come out of this with a fresh new qualification and ready to get back into the workforce.
Melissa (Administration Tutor)
Melissa was very helpful in answering my questions . This course suits my circumstances and the value for money is resonable.
Becky (Administration Tutor)
It was wonderful experience studied with career academy.I admire both Jessica Duiker and Becky caulfield.They have done amazing job.Really helpful and check each and every part of assessment.I really appreciate Becky caulfield's participation by replying back to even in student discussion.Also, help desk (receptionist) is admirable for their quick responses.Well done team!!
Louise (Administration Tutor)
I am loving my course so far it has alot more content than i thought it would the assinments are challenging the tutors have been great (louise) gives great feedback and lets you know on areas you need to improve on or have done well on overall i am very happy with the course
Want to know more about this course?
Complete this form & learn about:
Pricing and payment options
Compare other related courses
Receive a FREE course consultation
Everything you need to know before enrolling!